The city of Peulla is situated at the far end of Lago Todos Los Santos in the South American gem of a country Chile. Known as a popular stopping point on many travelers' Itineraries, Peulla is much more than just a place to stop for lunch on your way to Argentina. If time allows check in for a couple days at the Peulla hotel.
The hotel is truly a sanctuary of relaxation in the middle of the Andes. Plus, there are tons of fun activities to do, including horseback riding, hiking, fishing and canopy rides! Don't forget to write!
- Bubble Cruising? Yes, You Can Cruise Close to Home
- What's a Travel Bubble? Plus 3 Tips For Making the Most of Yours
- Celebrate This Holiday Weekend with Travel-Inspired Picnic Recipes
- Canada's Iconic 'Castle and Cabin' Western Mountain Hotels Re-Open
- First In-Person New Cruise Ship Delivery Since Pandemic Lockdown: The Silver Origin